Required fields are in italics.
Superior Quality, Inc.
Roxboro NC – Full-time
Please review the job requirements before applying to ensure a good fit for you.
After reviewing the job requirements, you will need to fill out your profile. This will help us match you to jobs that match your skills and interests. You can also check out our website and other job offerings for more information about the types of work available.
Quality Inspector: Are you independent, sociable, precise and driven? Join our team and be the best at what you do.
If you are up for a little excitement, please apply! There are always new challenging tasks to be done here.
Do you like finding solutions to interesting problems? Apply today to begin solving problems and investigating new processes.
Superior Quality, Inc. has been an industry leader for over 20 years by providing exceptional quality-related services. Our target customers are primarily manufacturers and suppliers in different industries. We like taking on challenges and solving problems for our customers so they can focus on their businesses.
This is a great job for someone who loves detail oriented work and wants to be an expert in this field. You will report directly to the Quality Supervisor. This role provides a great starting salary as well as opportunities for advancement.
- Aspects of this role include quality inspection, gauging, reworking, repacking, daily communication with your Supervisor.
- Key qualities of this person are their teamwork, dedication, integrity and an upbeat attitude.
The position is derived from a strong sense of duty to maintain the high standards set forth by SQI combined with putting in the hard work. This fast paced position ensures quick results.
Designated work must be precise. Decision-making is a significant portion of the job but work will follow defined procedures. That said we encourage creativity to promote your ideas and the ability to address and deaccelerate tension within your team, and assist motivate your team.
- Ability to take direction not only from your immediate Supervisor, but from our Customers directly.
- Ability to work alone, unsupervised and stay on task.
- Your dependability is the key to success in this role.
- Ensure you stay on task, stay focused to minimize disruptions.
- Communicate with your Supervisor and teammates when new quality issues are found.
- Coordinate your schedule with your Supervisor.
- Provide on-site sorting and rework as required.
- Understand standardized work procedures.
- Assist with the quarantine old stock.
- Respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Manage inspection time to customer shipping requirements.
- Assist in problem-solving teams as required
- Arrive on-time and ready to work at the start time
- Demonstrates appropriate social behavior
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
$15.00 per hour, review at 90 days. Health Insurance, Vision Insurance available at 90 days. 401K with Match available at 1 year anniversary
Roxboro, North Carolina
Perks of the Job
Medical, & Vision Insurance
401k & Retirement Savings Options
Professional Development Opportunities
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off & Holidays